Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Scarey morning

This morning when I was getting ready to take a bath I could see two men coming up to the door. I asked Madonna to lock Brodie in the bedroom before she answered the door when I saw one man looking in the window, I could see his badge, he was a cop so I told Madonna not to close the doors. Madonna opened the door and Brodie rushed out and scared them at first, Madonna told them she wouldn't hurt anybody but they backed up and asked her to put the dog on a leash, whenever somebody comes to the door she runs at them and barks with her hackles up. Then they asked her who was in the House and who was she talking to. I told them they could come in and they told me that they got a 911 call from this residence. Earlier when I tried to get online my DSL was not working so I had to use dial-up and I could hear somebody saying "can I help you?". I told them about this, apologized and gave them a little tour of my house and they left. They were pretty impressed with Multimedia Max.

No comments: