Thursday, November 3, 2005

Thanksgiving decorations

We took down the Halloween declarations and put them away for another year. We went to bring back the Thanksgiving decorations but I didn't have very many, this year Thanksgiving is going to be here. So we had to go get some more decorations, we went to Ross. They had a lot of really neat stuff there and I also found a couple of decorations for Christmas, I just love the holidays.

I no longer use an agency for my caregivers, they are all private now and I'm saving about $50 a day, caregiving agencies are just so expensive.

Stanley and two of the kids, David and Corinne, are coming down tomorrow night and staying until Sunday. I was going to go tomorrow to see Chicken Little but I think I'll wait so we can all go on Saturday.

No comments: