Sunday, November 13, 2005

Gramps

This weekend is the Abilities Expo finally. I have been waiting a long time for it because I'm looking to get a new van.

It looks like we are going to take a trip to Arizona to see my grandpa the week between Christmas and New Years. My brother David is going to fly here and help drive there. My brother Stanley and his family are also going it sounds like it's going to be a great trip. I'm going to rent a full-sized van and rent some hospital equipment in Arizona.

Keith finished putting the carpet on the front porch and he power washed my ramp and fence and it looks so silky smooth, like it was brand new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

helloTammy,lone time no c, what have you been up too other than the long walks with the dog under the midnite full moon. glad to hear you are up and about. comming to Arizona,might as well keep going east and visit me in the great state of texas bull. call me sometime an maybe we can can, happy holidays,love david