Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas and Vacation

I'm starting to get a little more relaxed about the trip. I finally got a confirmation for the rental van except for the place is in Chico. Itself like they're going to deliver it to my brothers in Modesto or maybe in San Francisco. I found my luggage and I'm going to start packing on Wednesday, I'm sure that I will forget a few things but I think that's normal? I have to make sure I have everything packed for Brodie and I .

Tomorrow I'm going back to the Gilroy Outlets one more time, I know I keep saying that but hopefully this time it's true. Every time I come back from The Chocolate Factory people just fall in love with the sugarless chocolates and I end up going back. I also want to get a sweater to wear for Christmas Day for myself.

No comments: