Sunday, December 18, 2005

Keith Urban

Wow this was the best concert I have gone to so far. Keith Urban has so much energy and enjoys performing so much and it really shows. This was the last stop on his tour and he stayed and played about an hour longer than he was supposed to, it was awesome. Dana Carter opened for him and she also put on a great show. Of course it rained while we were leaving so I got soaked getting back to the van but it was definitely worth it. I was going to take my cell phone because we were actually pretty close and I think could have gotten a really good picture but I forgot it.

I can not believe next weekend is Christmas already, this year has gone by really fast but it has been a really good year. I thought it was done Christmas shopping but it looks like I need to go back to the Gilroy outlets to get a couple more things than I will really be done.

No comments: