Saturday, December 10, 2005

Disneyland

I think we decided to leave Arizona a little early and stop at Disneyland on the way back for two days. Ever since the last time that we went I have been wanting to go back and I even planned a little trip last June but it never did work out. Grandpa is not feeling very well and he can't have too much company for too long and although it would be great to spend more time with Steve and Mike and Kelly and Tom and Kevin as well as Grandpa at Aunt Bobby this might be the only chance in to go back to Disneyland for a while. If this trip goes well I do plan on taking more trips regularly.

I'm going to start going back to the support groups on Monday and start a program to visit the new injuries with my friend Marv on Wednesdays. From 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. we go from room to room at Valley Medical and talk to the new patients and their families, I am really excited about starting this. I also get to go to classes that will help me better talk to people, I think that will do me a lot of good.

No comments: