Monday, December 5, 2005

Getting over the flu

It turned out to be a really nice day. I dropped off some paperwork to my lawyers and I went by KFC and got a twister and went over to the Rose Garden Park. There weren't a lot of people there so Brodie got to run around to for quite a while and she had a really good time. She chased a couple of squirrels and the tennis ball for about an hour and then we went to pick up my pants at the seamstress's.

I was feeling a little better today, I have been battling the flu since Friday morning. All weekend I was taking Echinacea, Sudafed, Vicks nasal spray and DayQuil/NyQuil and today I felt a lot better.

Dawn will be here tomorrow morning to do my manicure, pedicure and wax my eyebrows and then I will take Brodie to the park again and hopefully go see a movie, I would like to see Yours Mine and Ours.

No comments: