Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas

Keith finished texturing the sky lights in my bedroom and bathroom and painted them and now you can't even tell that they were put in after I moved here, he also put the lights up today outside and they look so pretty. He put them all along the deck and the stairs and around the rail in the back of the House. I finally got all of the presents wrapped and they're under and around the tree.

This Saturday evening is the Keith Urban concert and I'm getting more excited every day, I've been waiting for this for months. The Christmas in the park in downtown San Jose is on the way there so I want to stop and stroll around the park, it gets more beautiful every year. There's also a couple of really good restaurants right across the street from the park that I've been wanting to try.

 

No comments: