Friday, December 9, 2005

Crazy drivers

I decided to go to the Gilroy outlets to see what they have there. A friend of mine told me about a great restaurant in Gilroy, I'm always looking for good food. I found the restaurant but decided to go to the outlets first. On our way back from the outlets a lady turned in front of us and we had to slam on our breaks and we missed her by about 2 inches.  Stopping so fast threw Brodie into the drivers seat and she was whining.  By the time we turned around and went back the lady was gone, I was so mad.  Brodie is okay, just a small cut on her leg.

I went out yesterday and I think I finished my Christmas shopping, I have never finished this early and I'm sure that I forgot something. I got home and we were going to get everything wrapped and under the tree when I noticed I have no Christmas wrapping paper, I have wrapping paper for every other occasion but nothing for Christmas so that is my goal for today. I'm hoping to get Christmas wrapping paper and get everything wrapped and under the tree and I will be ready for Christmas.

No comments: