Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another weekend

Everything is going along better than expected. The plans that Charlie did for the House are a lot more than I expected, he is a genius. My aunt came over and helped me put myself on a budget, I wish she would have done this a long time ago and I could've had a lot more money saved for my new home. It's kind of a challenge but I'm going to do it.

David called tonight. He and his wife and family are going to come down this year for Halloween. They don't celebrate Halloween in Georgia so it will be the first time that the kids will be able to go trick-or-treating, it's going to be a lot of fun. They're going to be here around the middle of October along with Andy, Aubrey and baby Stephen for a family reunion and now will be a great time for them to help me decorate for Halloween.

Next Wednesday my mom and my aunt are going to Wyoming and Stanley is going to come and stay with me. Stanley definitely keeps me laughing and he is a great cook, I know we will have a great time.

Next Wednesday I go in for preop and then on Friday I'm having surgery on my left hand. The tendons on my middle finger are stiffening and making my finger bend and I'm not able to straighten my finger anymore, it will be nice to be able to straighten it because I can feel the tendons being stretched and it's pretty painful. Saturday I'm supposed to go to a urology seminar at the Cyprus Center. Cindy told me about it so I signed up to go and I will meet for their. I'm hoping since my surgery is outpatient I will still be able to go to the seminar. Lulu took off work yesterday and today to take her mom to Los Angeles to visit relatives so she's going to take me on Saturday.

No comments: