Wednesday, September 6, 2006

YAY...

As a today I own a house in Santa Cruz, I still can't believe it, this is my dream come true. I'm going to miss this place because I really love it and my neighbors but Santa Cruz is where I want to be. I'll be able to run Brodie on the beach every day and even go shopping without having to pay somebody to drive me.

I can't wait to see the plans that Charlie made up to add on, he is so clever and I know I'm going to love it. It's going to take anywhere from a year to two years to finish but it will be well worth it. It is so cool to see the progress and this time I know what I want so it will be a lot of fun picking out everything

Madonna, my morning attendant, told me this morning that she's trying to sell her house and as soon as she sells it she and her family are moving to Sacramento. I am really going to be sad to see her go but she will be close to her family where she belongs.

No comments: