Monday, September 4, 2006

Santa Cruz here I come...

I met with Katryn today and we wrote an offer letter for the property in Santa Cruz. The contractor who put together this place for me, Charlie, and his wife went to Santa Cruz to check it out and said that it was "totally doable". I can't believe this is really going to happen but it looks like it is. I will know whether they took my offer or not by the end of the day on Wednesday. If they don't take my offer I would just make a counteroffer and do whatever I can to get the place, it is perfect and it is perfect for me and my mom.

Lulu called in sick today so luckily my morning attendant, Madonna, didn't have a client after me today so she stayed and put me to bed after Katryn left. For some reason I had a really bad headache but after I took a nap I woke up and it was gone.

Yesterday Jerry brought me a juicer. I ran into him one day at Costco and he was buying one and when he came over the next day he was telling me how wonderful it was. He was juicing everything and so I decided to get one, when I told him he went and got one for me and I cannot wait to start making my own juice. He also brought me over a wonderful dinner that he made, a lot of the ingredients out of his own garden.

No comments: