Friday, September 1, 2006

American Idols

The American Idols concert was AWESOME. At first we thought that we didn't have very good seats but as it turned out they were perfect. The music was really loud and so was the screaming teenagers. We both enjoyed it very much and plan on going to more concerts at the Saratoga Mountain Winery.

Next Tuesday we start going to eat and going to a movie in the afternoon. My Mom, my Aunt Kathy, Ellen, Vanessa and I, I think it's going to be a lot of fun and it will be great to get to know them more.

I'm finally looking at property in Santa Cruz and I found a house right across the street from my aunt and uncle. I already got the loan from the bank and I found a realtor and we're going to make an offer on Monday, I am really really excited. I always thought that I would end up in Santa Cruz but I didn't think it could happen this soon but it looks like it is definitely going to happen. After I buy the place I will probably take about a year or two to get everything the way I need and want it but it will be well worth it. My mom is going to sell her house and move in with me so that makes it even better, I think it's time we both quit paying space rent and got a place of our own away from the drama of the mobile home park.  It will be nice to be able to just go outside with Brodie and go to the beach, the movies or shopping by myself.

It has been so busy here and I am exhausted with everything that has been going on so I'm looking forward to staying in bed over the weekend and resting, watching movies and dreaming of my new house on the beach.

I got to talk to Marie on Thursday and I went to see Dr. Shem and they are going to put me on Zoloft for a while. Dr. Shem is also going to look into the surgery on my left hand, I hope they do it soon so I can just get it over with. I'm also going to go back and talk to Marie once a week for a while, Marie is the psychologist where he did my rehab after my injury so I have known her for about ten years.

David just called and it looks like Andy, Aubrey and the baby are going to be here in the middle of October so were going to have another family reunion, I cannot wait and I'm so excited. I just love having family around.

No comments: