Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Christmas was wonderful, I just love it whenever family gets together.  We played cribbage before and after dinner, I didn't win anything but I have a lot of fun.  We have a glazed ham, Janet's awesome cheese potatoes, vegetables and Jell-O salad and regular Chinese chicken salad... more food than you can imagine.  The kids loved everything that they got and couldn't wait to try everything out.

I got a new caregiver that started on Sunday, her name is Maria.  She catches on quicker than anybody I have ever seen, she keeps herself very busy and we get along great.  I was really nervous at first but she put me at ease almost instantly, everybody from the company is very nice and very eager to help.

Today I stayed in bed because I have the beginnings of a pressure sore and I wanted to get it healed up before I got out of hand, they sometimes takes forever to get rid of.

Tomorrow Angie is going to take my mom and I to Santa Cruz to check the progress of the new house.  I talked to Charlie and he said the doors and windows are in and hopefully by the end of the week they will start sheet rocking, I get more excited about it every day.

No comments: