Saturday, December 8, 2007

Keeping in touch with former friends...

Yesterday was a really good day.  A friend of mine that I have not talked to for 12 years came by to visit.  When I worked at Xicor as the mail coordinator he to come by the mail room and talk to me while I was sorting mail and I used to see him on my rounds.  We had a really great talk and caught up on everything.  I was really nervous but immediately at ease when I saw him, he looked and acted like the same old Craig.

This weekend is going to be pretty low-key.  I got my Christmas tree up so I love laying here and looking at the lights and watching movies, listening to music or listening to e-books.

Next week I need to get really serious about looking for an afternoon attendant.  I was hoping to find somebody private but if I cannot I will go with an agency.  I'm not looking forward to training, getting used somebody new and somebody else looking at my privates... which really aren't very private anymore.

Since I have not been able to make it to Santa Cruz my aunt is going to take some progressive pictures for me and put them on a disk.  Charlie called me and told me that the windows are all in as well as the electrical and next week they're going to start sheet rocking.

No comments: