Monday, December 10, 2007

Everything new...

My mom, my Aunt Kathy, Ellen, a friend of Ellen's and I went to see the movie August Rush, it was a very good movie.  Definitely a chick flick and a little unbelievable but definitely a great movie.  My Aunt Kathy took me to Moorpark Health Clinic to talk to one of the OT's about getting me the proper mattress for my bed.  While I was there I also asked the OT about getting another service dog so I can retire Brodie.  I think Brodie is older than I was originally told and she's having a lot of health problems and she can't seem to get over her anxiousness when other small animals are around, I can lose her certificate from that.  After that we went to Mini Gourmet and had lunch.  It is a little hole when the wall but they have great food.

The OT, Lynn, said that she would look into and get back to me about the service animals.  When I got home I looked up The Delta Society and seemed to hit the jackpot.  I e-mailed about eight to 10 people and already heard back from about six.  Some of them already have puppies that are in training and some of them will train a puppy that I take out.  I have always won the chocolate lab because they're so beautiful and so smart.

While we were there my aunt asked about getting me a new wheelchair and Lynn said that she thinks it has been over five years so I am due.  Lynn is very busy summer going to start looking in the beginning of next year, which really isn't that far away.

I just now got tickets to see Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood here in San Jose on March 11, March 11 is going to be my 13 year anniversary of my automobile accident, I am so excited... about the concert part and not the automobile accident part.  This is going to be the fourth year in a row that I have seen Keith Urban and he just keeps getting better, I also really like Carrie Underwood so this is going to be a great evening.

No comments: