Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oh Christmas tree

Yesterday morning before the massage therapist came my mom called me and said that Stanley and Corinne were coming down to bring me my Christmas tree.  Stanley e-mailed me and said that if I wanted she would pick me up a Christmas tree.  Every year they go with a group of friends to cut down a tree and then they have a party after.  They brought it and set it up and it looks gorgeous.  Now I really feel like Christmas.

We're going to go to breakfast this morning and then they're going to leave.  I hope the weather is nice so we can take the dogs to the dog park before it starts raining.

Brodie is looking and feeling so much better, she is back to her old self and it is so great to see.

Tomorrow I meet with Rich at the dog park and hopefully this time there will be some dogs there.  Last week there was nobody there.  I bought a stuffed animal and a retractable leash so if there's no real animals can simulate our own.

On Thursday I have an appointment at Moorpark Health Clinic with Lynn, my OT from Valley medical, to try to figure out a better mattress for me and how to better position me so hopefully I won't get any more skin break downs.

No comments: