Thursday, December 27, 2007

Amazing progress...

Today was a very cool day.  I finally made it over to Santa Cruz to check out the progress on my new house and it was so exciting.  The doors and windows are in and as soon as they get the sprinklers in they are going to start sheet rocking, probably tomorrow.  I'm going back on the 5th of January to pick out the exact color for the cabinets, I cannot believe how fast it is moving along.

After we left the new house we went to have lunch on the wharf at Gilda's.  It seems like the place we always end up when we go to Santa Cruz.  My grandpa went there every chance that he got and was friends with the owner who was really sad when we told her that my grandpa had passed away.  One of the waitresses there always told my grandpa that she would give him a lap dance on his 90th birthday if he got a note from his doctor saying that it would be okay.

No comments: