Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rain rain...

The new caregivers are working a really good.  It's nice to train somebody that actually catches on the first couple of days and remembers everything.

On Saturday I'm going to Santa Cruz to meet with the cabinet/flooring guy to pick out colors, I have basically already picked out what kind of wood and the color stain that I like but it's just finalizing everything.  I can't believe within three months I will be in my new home.

I finally found another mobile dog grooming company to come out once a month and give Brodie a bath.  The other company that I used got into an accident and ruined their vehicle and the guy hurt his back so they could no longer lift up Brodie to put her in the tub.

A friend of Lynn's is coming over on Friday to check out my Smart home, weather permitting.  We're supposed to have a really big storm starting today and lasting through the weekend.  I do love the rain but only if I'm inside of my nice warm house and I could watch it through the sunroof or even through the open doors, the sound is so soothing.

No comments: