Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Madonna...

It is so cool getting back in touch with my old friends that I used to work with at Xicor.  I think about them a lot and wonder what they're doing now.  I thought it would be awkward talking to them again since they have not seen me since my injury but it is not that way at all, we get along just as we always did.

I got a call from Madonna last night and she said that the other morning job that she got did not work out, they did not tell her it was only temporary.  She asked a she could come back to work for me and of course I was thrilled.  I am very happy with everybody that I have met at Comfort Keepers but they can not do any nursing or personal care.  I'm going to keep Comfort Keepers for running me around on errands and putting me to bed, they really are a great group.  It will be nice to be able to go shopping again and to take Brodie to the dog park.

Tonight my mom and I went out to dinner and then we wait to Lucky's, I usually don't eat sweets but I LOVE their gingersnap cookies from the bakery.

No comments: