Monday, January 21, 2008

Open house

One annoying thing that I keep doing is living with something that is very uncomfortable and then one day I get a bright idea to try something a little new and it feels 100% better.  The last time they fixed my chair they raised the armrests up really high, so high that they were really wobbly and the Post kept coming out of the socket.  Yesterday my mom went to put the post back into the socket and she accidentally lowered the armrest and I don't really good, especially when we went to eat.  It was nice to not have to lift my arm of over the armrest to feed myself.  Of course I find this out when I'm ready to get a new chair but at least for now might cheer is a little bit more comfortable.  I have an appointment on Tuesday to talk to Lynn and try to figure out what kind of chair I want and even more important what kind of laterals, the ones that I have right now are always in the way and they're also stripped so I haven't been able to get them off.  I'm really excited about getting my new chair.  Next I'm going to work on my bed.  When I got this bed I remember somebody telling me that it's very uncomfortable because the part where your butt goes is too low.  I have tried raising it up with foam but it just doesn't seem to be as comfortable as it should be.  The mattress is pretty comfortable and it is an alternating one but it seems like one of the alternating chambers is always low, of course also where my butt is... I'm starting to get a complex.  I have had this mattress replaced three times and it always seems to give out in the same place.  I'm sure there's something better out there.

The open house didn't go as well as everyone expected but it just isn't the time to sell property.  My mom and I both had three couples looking at our place and it sounds like one wants to make an offer on my mom's place, it sounds like she might end up moving in with me instead of me moving in with her.  On the bright side my house looks great, got rid of some of the clutter, and I'm going to try to keep it this way.

Today I think I'm going to just relax and do nothing.  The massage therapists is going to be here and then I have been wanting for a while to read dye some of my shirts because they are fading.  I had a bunch more pairs of pants made because I think that once I getover the hill to Santa Cruz it might be hard to find somebody to make them for me.  I got a bunch of really cool fabric at Beverly's fabric because they were going out of business and some more on eBay.

Charlie called and said that he was playing around with the title that we picked and he sound something better, I love when he does that because he has the best eye of anybody I have ever met for stuff like that.  I always tell him to do what he thinks looks best and it always turns out awesome.

No comments: