Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crazy day...

It is only one 1 p.m. and the day has already been crazy.  I had a health and safety inspection on my house and they were pretty much asking me questions I know nothing about.

I have been having problems with chatting on Yahoo and chatting while playing games on Pogo so I finally got together with Dan the computer man and he fixed everything as he always does.  I don't know why I always put off stuff like this because it always feels so good when everything is fixed.  One of my goals is not to put things off.

Dave called and said that he would be willing to install Multimedia Max and all that that involves when I move.  Dan the computer man is trying to semi retire and so he is going to talk to Dave over the phone on things that he needs consulting.  He's also going to find me a new computer as this one has so much junk on it now, something I've come as myself I would not do but I did anyway.  I'm going to have one computer to run multimedia Max and another computer for everything else, we were going to do that before because it sounded like a good idea.  David also explain to me how he fixed my chair last time I broke down at his house so mostly I will be able to use her walk Aiesha threw it or my mom when she gets done playing cards, please everybody keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: