Saturday, January 26, 2008

Second thoughts

This turned out to be a really good weekend.  Stanley and David showed up on Friday to stay for a couple of days, they have a bunch of teenagers now so it's really nice to be able to get to see them when we can.  On Friday we watched Ratatouille, very cute movie and tonight we watched The Bourne Ultimatum, it looks like it's not going to be the last one because he lived and we had pizza.  Tomorrow were going to go to the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds where they're having a bird show.  My mom is looking for some new cages for her birds so I hope she finds what she needs, and I just love to look at all the birds.

One thing that I was really excited about with the wheelchair that I got is that it has a little display window that comes up so you can run all of the ex-10 features in the House.  All of the lights, doors, fans, televisions and radios in my new house are going to be ex-10, I'm not quite sure how it works but David was excited so so am I.

I don't know why I chose the Quickie Rythm power chair , I kind of explained what I wanted and they brought to cheers for me to try out and this one just looks the best.  I have always had the Action Storm, okayed the two chairs that I have had and now I'm starting to wonder if I made the right decision... if it ain't broke.  The OT and the vendor said that this will be a good chair for me to cruise around Santa Cruz, camping and hiking so I guess I'm just going to try it and hope I didn't make the mistake.  I'm sure that if I did they will let me start over, a really good about stuff like that.  I'm trying to read about the difference in chairs online but I think because I already chose the Rhythm I'm trying to make it look the best in my mind so I don't think looking is doing me any good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, my name is renee and i'm here in louisiana.  Ive enjoyed reading all your stories.  thanks

Anonymous said...

Good morning

Thank you so much for your input.  If you have a chance to start a journal I strongly suggest it because not only does it make you feel good but when you are feeling bad you can look back and realize that good or bad life could always be worse.