Saturday, January 12, 2008

Santa Cruz was beautiful...

Today was a beautiful day and I got go see my new house which made it even better.  There is electricity and the installation and sprinklers are done.  I got to see the layout of the cupboards and the closets and there's even a place for my stereo equipment and all the wiring is done for my surround sound in my bedroom and in the living room.

I also got to see my Uncle Dick, Aunt Kathy, my cousin Rich, his wife Vanessa, Alexia and Seth and I met one of Alexia's friends Zoey.  As we were leaving my new neighbors from across the street came over to say hello, they are such a sweet couple and they have two great children and a dog that looks an awful lot like Brodie.

Next Sunday my mom and I are both going to have an open house.  The realtor is going to show both of our places so we are going to have to go somewhere for about four to six hours, we decided to maybe go see a movie and out to eat.

I talked to Lee tonight on Yahoo and it brought back a lot of really good memories.  When I worked at Xicor I met him, he worked in the maintenance department.  It feels really good to reminisce and I'm really glad that after all these years I do remember a lot of people there.  Lee and his wife, Shelia, and his daughter, Brianna, are getting ready to move to Tennessee in April.  It's too bad we couldn't have gotten in touch earlier so we can catch up in person but at least we have e-mail and Yahoo.  I had to go because I was getting tired and could not keep my eyes open but as usual now I'm wide awake.

No comments: