Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My new chair

There is nothing more calming and relaxing than laying in a nice warm house and listening to it rain outside.  I find myself wanting to shut everything off and just listen to it and it just puts me in the best mood.

Today is the big day.  I meet with Lynn and the wheelchair vendor to figure out what my next chair is going to be.  Usually I go along with us what the OT and the vendors say but this time I'm going to make sure it's what I want.  Whatever it is I'm going to make sure that it is a little more all terrain than the one that I have now, better for camping and hiking, rolling over railroad tracks and more traction in the sand.  Apparently they have ones now that are almost like a bucket seat and that sounds interesting.  I was so excited I could not sleep last night.  I tried to but then I would find myself sitting up and searching the Internet for the different kinds of wheelchairs.

No comments: