Thursday, January 17, 2008

Picking out tile...

Charlie came over this morning with some samples of title and they were all so gorgeous it was really hard to choose.  What I have to do is look at them all and the one that looks the best I just decide on one real quick before I could change my mind and I'm always happy with my decision. luckily Charlie narrowed it down and I think I picked one that he likes the best also, that makes it feel even better because he has been doing this for a long time and he really knows how to put stuff like this together.

Today we really got a lot accomplished.  It seems like for some reason my house seems to get cluttered and it usually takes a day or so to put everything back in its place.  Since I lost my two caregivers and had to break in some more the clutter got worse than it ever has been so two of the girls worked pretty much all day and everything looks great.

I thought I was going to have to stay in bed tomorrow so the girls could finish cleaning out but it looks like I'm not going to have to, I would be going crazy.  I need to go to Costo and Brodie to the dog park for a while.  Yesterday we have a lot of fun and she ignored the dogs like she supposed to.

I think Brodie was a lot older than I was told.  She supposed to be 7 now and she looks more like 10 and she's having a lot of health problems so I think when I moved to Santa Cruz I'm going to retire her and get a new service dog, now it's time for me to take care of Brodie.

No comments: