Thursday, January 10, 2008

Friday already?

It really is great to have Madonna back in the morning.  For some reason when you get somebody that is used to the way you like things done and they do it exactly right it just makes your whole day better.  Sometimes when I have new caregivers I really just don't want to get out of bed, I know I shouldn't be like that but that's how I am.  I'm keeping Comfort Keepers to come out in the afternoon from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. to drive me around on errands and to take Brodie to the dog park.  Tomorrow I have an appointment with Tony to get my SP tube changed and if the weather is going to cooperate go to the park for a while.

My brother David called me tonight on his way home from helping out in the kitchen at one of his retreats.  Since the first time he has done it she just fell in love with it and it sounds like he has met some really great people.  He told me that a friend of his has a teenager that ran into a tree while skiing and is now paralyzed, it's always sad but more so for young kids.  I've been wanting to go back into my chat room and I think I'm going to start making myself because I really didn't enjoy it and use going to get this guy and/or his family to come in so that we can help them with any questions they have.

On Saturday I'm going to Santa Cruz to check on the progress of my house.  They already have the sheetrock up and it sounds like they're getting ready, if they haven't already started, to put in the cabinets and by the end of the month they're going to put in the title, it gets more exciting everyday.

No comments: