Monday, January 28, 2008

New baby

I talked to Lee again last night, he is a funny guy.  I feel really sad that we just started talking again and he's moving to Tennessee but we will still be able to talk and keep up.  It sounds like he's going to be moving around the same time that I will be moving.

Today I finally made it back over to Safeway to pick up my meds.  When I dropped them off on Thursday the lady told me it would be half an hour so I told you that I would be back the next day but I never made it back.  I seem to always make it over there during their lunch hour so I walked around the store a little bit and bought a few things that I didn't need.  Brodie and I ran around the parking lot for a while and then we came home just in time for the rain.

Charlie called me last Friday and asked me to go online and pick out what kind of appliances I want in my new kitchen, I never really thought about what kind but I know that I want stainless steel.  He told me to look at the dual fuel ranges so I picked out what I thought looked cool.

My aunt called me and said that Richard and Vanessa are still in the hospital waiting to have the baby so my aunt has Alexia and Seth, I know that she loves that.  My mom just called and said that Vanessa had her baby about an hour ago and I are both doing fine.

No comments: