Friday, January 25, 2008

Surviving another week...

Today I got a lot more done than I thought I would.  I have been looking for some turtleneck sweaters and I ran across a place called dd's discounts so I went in to check it out and it was kind of like Ross's which I love.  I bought for turtleneck sweaters.  I have also been looking for a place to buy dye for my shirts and I found that also.  I also went by Safeway to get my prescription medication.  I have been taking Ditropan since my injury, it is for bladder spasms, and when I went last week I got a new prescription for Xanax, I don't use it that often but it sure is nice to have when you need it.  Everything else that I take is vitamins and I hope to quit taking those since I am trying to eat a lot more fruits and vegetables.

Charlie called yesterday and said that there is snow on Highway 17 and strongly advised that I did not take a trip to Santa Cruz this weekend.  It looks like I'm going to be getting a new caregiver so I think it is for the best.  Stanley e-mailed me and asked if we were up for company this weekend so that will be nice.

Every day I hear more about the actor Heath Ledger and I still cannot believe it.  Except for family tragedies this is the hardest hitting news that I have ever gotten. He was a very talented actor and from what I have heard just an all around good guy, he will definitely be missed.  I am just starting to realize how very hard it must be to be an actor or a singer.  I guess the hardest part would be all of a sudden making a lot of money and never really knowing who your true friends are into likes you for yourself or for your fame/Money .  Every day on the news it shows just how hard it is to cope with.  Instead of being a true friend and trying to help for just sitting the person down and saying "you are out of control and you need to get help" too many people just go a long and help them get whatever they want even though it is killing them. it almost makes me glad that my career did not go in that direction lol.

No comments: