Sunday, July 17, 2005

Cabin fever

I finally got my air conditioner fixed and what a relief. It broke yesterday afternoon so it was a miserable night.

I talked to an old friend of mine, Rick, and he said he's going to come out in November and take me to the Abilities Expo and help me pick out a new van. I know it's time to get a new one and I know I'm going to have to get a bigger one that I have no idea how to go about picking one out, it will be really great to see him again.

All of my sores have healed up really nicely, there is just one small one that's filling in which means I am out of here. I'm so tired of sticking around the house and staying in bed, and so is Brodie although Kelly has been taking her to the park. Tomorrow we're going to take her to the park at 11 a.m. and then I'd like to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm not sure what else but something to get outside and into this beautiful weather.

No comments: