Thursday, July 28, 2005

Gilroy Garlic Festival

On Wednesday I went to Stanford so they can check on my progress from the tendon transfer exercise study, they were very impressed and I was a lot stronger because of the exercises. I can raise my left arm way above my head, my right arm is stronger and I can't do it with one. I love visiting with them because they are such a fun group, they are always laughing and joking around and I get paid for it. They gave me some different exercises to do to make even more muscles work, they're doing it two muscles at a time.

Tomorrow is the Gilroy garlic Festival and I'm really excited about that, I love garlic. I want to get up there early and beat the heat but we will see how it goes. Kelly might go with me but if she cannot make it were going to try to go Saturday or Sunday.

A week from this Saturday David is going to come for a visit. He was to drive to Stockton with us so we can see how Aunt Marlene is doing.

No comments: