Sunday, July 31, 2005

Santa Cruz

Today we had a really great day. Kelly and I went to Santa Cruz to have sushi at Mobo's. We wanted to get up there early and enjoy as much of the day as we could before it got too warm, we got there at 11 a.m.. I forgot to check to see what time Mobo's opens, they don't start serving until 4 p.m. We decided to drive over to my aunt's house and see if anybody was around, my aunt was there and my cousin Richard was just leaving to go to the beach with his daughter. My uncle had taken a trip to the dumps. We visited with my aunt for a while and looked at a house that is for sale two houses down from them, I'm going to pursue it because I would love to live by them and I would love to end up in Santa Cruz. They're always doing something, having barbecues, going camping and I would love to be part of all that. Then we decided to walk downtown and look around at all the little shops. We stopped and had a bagel and cream cheese and a cup of coffee, it was really nice to sit outside in this beautiful garden area. Then we walked around and check out a bunch of the stores. We stopped at Jamba Juice and had a drink and then headed back to my aunt's house. My uncle and my cousin had returned so we visited with them for a while. Brodie got to meet Richard's dog Isabella and they got along really well and even played together. We went and had sushi and then went back to say goodbye and then we came back home, it was a wonderful day.

No comments: