Friday, July 29, 2005

A Perfect Day

Today turned out to be pretty perfect, whether, traffic...

We got to the garlic festival around 10:30 a.m. We didn't hit any traffic at all and it was only about 74°. We got in and got check everything out before it started getting warm. We tried a little bit of everything, scampi, corn on the cob, calamari, poppers, garlic bread and even garlic ice cream, it was really good. I found a wrought-iron sculpture to go on my wall in the kitchen. It looks like an old-fashioned sign and it has ivy going around it. It has a place to hang three wine bottles and four wine glasses, I'm going to hang two wine glasses that I got this year and two that I got last year, I cannot wait to put it up and see what it looks like. I also got a wrought iron clove of garlic.

Tomorrow is going to be a resting and watching movies day and Sunday Kelly and I are going to Santa Cruz to have sushi at Mobo's. I have been telling her about it and I wanted to go before she left next week.

No comments: