Thursday, July 7, 2005

Carrot top

It's been awhile since I have written anything in here but not much has been going on. I still spend a lot of days in bed trying to get rid of a pressures sore. Is looking a lot better and I'm not going to have to be down for much longer.

We had a nice quiet 4th of July.  I was invited to go to a neighbors for a barbecue but Lulu also was invited to a barbecue and had to leave early so I just stayed here. My Mom, Kelly and I got some barbecued ribs at Chili's and watched a movie.

Tomorrow I have an appointment at Valley Medical for pressure seating mapping so I can hopefully find out what kind of cushion will be best for me to have on my chair to prevent pressure sores. After that we are going to Pleasanton to the Alameda County fair to check it out and see Carrot Top.

I cannot believe at the end of this month it's time again for the Gilroy Garlic Festival. I went last year for the first time and it was great but really really hot, this time I'm going to go really early and try to beat the heat. I love garlic and I can't wait to try as much as I can.

No comments: