Saturday, October 1, 2005

Busy week

Last week went by really fast but by Friday I couldn't believe that it was already over. I finally went to see Dr. minor on Thursday to get the prescription for my new exercise bicycle but she wants me to take a whole bunch of test first, EKG, blood work, a test for osteoporosis... here I thought it was going to be really easy and now I have a prescription for about six tests, I get to try to schedule all of those on Monday.

On Friday I was supposed to go see Tony and get my SP tube changed but they call me and told me that Tony was sick so they had to reschedule. I was up and ready to go 11 a.m., I love getting up and getting going that early. We went by the theaters but it didn't look like there was anything interesting playing so we went to the Rose Garden Park, it is so beautiful there and there's no dogs allowed so I can let Brodie run free without worrying about too much except for the squirrels. There were a lot of people there, they get their lunch and bring it there to eat, next week I will definitely try that.  After that I went grocery shopping for the weekend. The lady that usually prepares my meals had a mascectomy so she's going to be out for awhile. When I used to live on Elm Street we used to shop at a little store called Zanados, a little family store. It is huge now. They have a huge salad bar, a sushi bar, as well as a full bakery and meat department. They have stuffed pork chops and stuffed chicken breast that you just throw in the oven and set the timer and they also have the best twice baked potatoes I have ever had.

Today is just a slow day, watching TV and chatting on the computer. We have been training Anna all week and I think she's going to work out great. Madonna will do the morning shift, Lula will do the evening shift in Anna will do the weekend shift, this way I can get rid of Accent Care and save a lot of money so I can get my new van. Everything seems to finally be going my way, I have waited a long time for this.

No comments: