Saturday, October 29, 2005

Halloween party

The Halloween party was a lot of fun and there were a lot of people there, Brodie was a big hit as usual. I had originally got her a Superman (or Superdog) costume but I saw a couple of other ones that I liked better. I got her a bumble bee and a dog costume. Lulu thought that the dog costume was kind of silly, she said "she is a dog why are you getting her a dog costume?" But I thought it was cute. They ordered pizza and played some games and I got to know a lot of my neighbors and that was great.

Today is a slow, relaxing day, I'm going to hang out and watch scarey movies...I can't seem to find anyone to watch them with me, bunch of whimps lol, but I love them.

Tomorrow I'm having a pizza party, I can't belive it's Halloween.  My Mom told a bunch of people at the party about my decorations so who knows who will show up, I hope I have enough candy.

No comments: