Monday, October 17, 2005

Why do they call it common sense when it is so rare?

I had the strangest dream last night. I have been known to go a little crazy on eBay but I have really been trying to stay away from it. Last night I dreamt that we were living in our house on Loma Prieta Avenue and a delivery truck came and filled up the whole front yard with packages, we had a HUGE front yard. I walked out and saw all of the packages and my dad was there looking very nervous. I told him that I got everything from eBay and it was my early Christmas shopping. Either I don't usually dream or I don't usually remember my dreams but I was talking to a friend last night and he told me that I should write down my dreams first thing in the morning before I forget, we will see if there is a pattern. I usually dream about needing to use the telephone and not being able to, needing to go to the bathroom but there is no door or feeling like I'm drowning in just a couple inches of water.

I'm going to try again today to get my blood work done, I haven't eaten or had anything to drink except water since 4:00 p.m. yesterday, I'm starving. After my blood work we can get something to eat and take the dogs to the park.

No comments: