Saturday, October 15, 2005

Morning Glories

It finally turned out to be a beautiful day, the sun was coming in and out for a while but it looks like now it's out to say. I was looking at my morning glories in the driveway and they are starting to look really good. I have them going up at trellis by each pole in the driveway and now I put a trellis across and it's all filling in, it looks really beautiful.

I finally got all of my Halloween decorations up and it looks pretty good. Frank is not really thrilled about taking everything off of the lawn before he mows it every week but he doesn't complain, he is so sweet.

Stanley and the kids are coming next weekend and we are going to the spirits store to get them some costumes for Halloween. I've been wanting to go to Bonfonte Gardens so I think were going to do that also.

No comments: