Thursday, October 13, 2005

Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints

It looks like I'm going to be stuck in bed for at lease tomorrow because my chair is in the shop, they said it would only take four hours but I have learned to not hold my breath so we will see. It is just routine stuff, new tires and armrest, new batteries... stuff like that.

I was supposed to go in today for another one of my tests, I have to do a bunch of test before my doctor will give me a prescription for my exercise bicycle, EKG, osteoporosis test, blood work... today was supposed to be the blood work. I wasn't supposed to not eat anything from midnight last night until I take the this morning. I was doing really good until my attendant came in this morning and asked me if I wanted coffee and a muffin, like she does every morning, and I said yes, like I do every morning. I didn't remember until after I had almost finished the whole muffin. Hopefully I will get my chair back tomorrow and I will be able to try it again on Friday.

My mom and my aunt are going to Arizona on Friday and coming back on Sunday. I wish that I could go with them but they have to fly because my aunt needs to be back on Sunday. Next time we are going to rent a van and drive so that I can go also, it will be so great to see Steve and Mike.

No comments: