Thursday, October 20, 2005

The dreaded telephone

For some reason I never really liked to talk on the phone but I'm trying to make myself overcome things that I don't like to do. My psychologist says that it is because my phone calls were always limited growing up, my parents always said only 10 minutes on the phone and then in my first relationship my ex-boyfriend was the same way or maybe it's the fact that you never know who it is or what they want, I'm not very good or afraid of spontaneous conversation but I figure this is my house so I'm not going to let that stop me.  I started making myself just answer the phone and I'm really starting to like it. Last night I talked to my younger brother for a couple of hours and then my cousin Mike from Arizona called and I think I talked to him for two or three hours and after I got off the phone I feel great.

I finally got my bloodwork done yesterday, two prescriptions down and four to go but I have appointments for the rest then I can get the prescription for my exercise bicycle.

I have a couple of errands to do today. One of them is grocery shopping so I will take Brodie to the Rose Garden and let her runaround for a bit and then go see a movie, I'm not sure which one yet.

I just ordered tickets for Keith Urban, I went last year and he touched me.  He puts on a great show and I can't wait to see him again. We have the same seat that I had when I went to see Rascal Flats, it is going to be a great show.

No comments: