Thursday, October 27, 2005

Goodbye Accent Care

I get to call accent care tomorrow and tell them that I won't need them anymore. They haven't been a very good agency since they got all new people working there, they don't call and tell you when they cannot have somebody there to help you and then when you call they have no compassion. I found another company and I hope they will do better.

I went back to the Spirit store today to get a costume for Brodie. I wasn't going to dress up and go anywhere this year but I was invited to two Halloween parties so what the heck, they should be fun. I also got a couple of other things that I was looking at and I finally decided to just get them, one is a cauldron that bubbles blue and makes dry ice and the other is the top half of a skeleton that drags himself across the floor, that is going to look really cool going up my ramp with the fall in the all-around it from the flog machine, I just love Halloween.

I cannot believe how fast this week went by, tomorrow is Friday already. I want to go to the movies, to the park and then I have to go see Tony to get my tube change.

No comments: