Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another loss...

My morning attendant, Madonna, lost her mother on Friday.  She was getting weak and in and out of the hospital and finally could not fight anymore.  Madonna will be off until Thursday.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is almost here already.  This year has gone by unbelievably fast but it was a really great year.  This year were having Thanksgiving at my house although they're cooking everything out my mom's.  My mom and my Aunt Kathy are doing the cooking so I know the meal is going to be awesome.  In the past we've bought made meals and it just isn't the same.

Stanley, Janet and the kids are coming down tonight but unfortunately Stanley and Janet has to work on Friday so they have to go home.  The kids are going to stay here and Stanley and Janet are coming back Friday evening, it will still be a really nice visit.  Depending on how much time we have, the time always seems to go by so fast, we will drive to Santa Cruz over the weekend so that Stanley, Janet and the kid can check out my new house, they have not seen it yet.

On Monday I took Brodie back to the vet again because she is still shaking her head, her left ear is still bothering her.  Dr. Moore said there is still a slight infection but they did not give her any more antibiotics, they gave me some more pads to keep cleaning out her ear.  The paralysis on her face is almost completely gone.

The blisters on my ankle are looking really good.  Usually it takes a long time and they usually get really bad before they get better but I think because of the healing lamp and the TENS unit.

Next week I'm going to meet Craig, an old friend from Xicor, for lunch.  I'm not sure if I'm going to meet him somewhere or just have him come over here, whatever he wants to do.  I'm so excited.

No comments: