Friday, November 2, 2007

More lookers

Brodie looks a whole lot better today and I am so thrilled, it's really depressing he someone or something that you love in pain and not be able to do anything.

Today I went to the storage unit and got my healing lamp.  I have not used it for a long time, in fact I forgot all about it until I e-mailed Rich and I asked him for advice on getting rid of pressure ulcers and he suggested getting a desk lamp and using that.  Then I went grocery shopping.

When I got home there was a couple parked out in front of the House and they asked if they could come in and look at the place.  They were looking for a place for their daughter.  They were very impressed with this place and said that their daughter's husband has a mild form of MS and is possibly going to be getting worse so a couple of hours later Pat, my realtor, called me and said that the daughter would like to come and look at this place tomorrow afternoon.  I'm going to Santa Cruz to check the progress on my house but I will be backed by the afternoon.

No comments: