Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Halloween is always a lot of fun.  The kids get so excited and some of their costumes are so creative you can't help but smile, I even have some candy left over. this year we had a lot of kids come to the door.

Tomorrow I'm going to stay in bed and rest, still battling pressure sores.

The next holiday is Thanksgiving, I love Thanksgiving.  Stanley, Janet and the kids are going to come down and hopefully my Uncle Dick, Aunt Kathy and maybe even Rich, Vanessa and their kids will join us.

Next week David and Deziree are going to come down and go to a concert with my mom and I in San Francisco and stay for a couple of days.  It has been a long time since I have seen them and I'm really excited.

Rich, the trainer came by today and said that he thought Brodie had a stroke.  When I saw her on Monday morning that's what I thought also.  The doctor said it was an inner ear infection but you could touch her ear and she doesn't move away, it's her ear was really infected I think she would be screaming if you touched her ear.  Regardless of what happened she's getting back to be her old self.

Corinne called me last night to see if I felt the earthquake.  They did not feel it in Modesto but they heard about it and wondered how we were doing.

No comments: