Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Target finally opened

I found some material in one of the closets in the back room so I took it to the lady that makes my camps for me.  I'm very tall and I always did have a problem finding pants that were long enough and it makes it even worse when you're sitting down all the time.  It really bugs me when my pants aren't long enough so I found a lady that will make pants for me as long as I need to feel comfortable and I don't have to worry about pockets or buttons.

They opened up a new target down on the corner from where I live so I went down to check it out, was pretty big and they seem to have just about everything except for material which I was looking for.  My headboard is falling apart and I need to reupholstery so I'm looking for some heavy material.  They are actually building a really big shopping center and it has just about everything you can think of, he figures that they would build it when I plan on moving to Santa Cruz.  One of the problems with living here we go anywhere by myself, everything is too far away.  At least I will get to enjoy it for a couple of months before I move into my new house.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to go to Beverly's fabric to see if I can find some material for my headboard and maybe even get enough to make the footboard match.

I used to know what I was going to do from day-to-day and didn't really have very much time for anything else.  Get up, take a shower, go to work, come home, eat dinner and go to bed.  Saturday and Sunday was basically clean the house, do the laundry and take the dog for a walk.  Now it seems like I don't really know what to do with myself most of the time.  I try to make plans every day to do something but there really isn't anything that I have to do or anywhere that I have to be.  I guess there's good and bad to both lives.

No comments: