Thursday, October 11, 2007

What is your favorite time of day?

I think my favorite time of the day is early morning.  I was talking to a friend the other day and the subject came up.  I usually wake up about 2:00 a.m. and really don't want to go back to sleep.  It's the only time that I really have two myself to look around and appreciate my home, my family, my friends... basically my life.  I know that I have until 7 a.m. where nobody will be asking anything of me.  Unfortunately, that is the same time that Brodie chooses to release gas, she can be pretty potent sometimes bad enough where she has to leave the room, I wish I had the same convenience.

Today I go to see Kathy to get my teeth cleaned.  Last time I was there, I go every four months, she told me to try brushing with warm salt water becomes my gums bled a lot so I started doing that and I'm curious to see if it helps, if it doesn't it was just a really nasty experience.

No comments: