Thursday, October 4, 2007

The weather is getting cooler, it was a nice day to day

I just talked to Charlie and the house is coming along great.  It looks like were going to get the roof on the second story apartment next week.  I'm not going to be able to go see it this weekend but I will be able to either next Wednesday or Thursday or the weekend after that.  I just know that there's going to be a lot done by the time I get over there to see it again.

Yesterday my mom made some killer chili and my uncle Dick and Ellen brought me some down last night along with some garlic bread and some kind of Mexican salad.  My mom had a leak in her wall and they had to tear up the carpet to fix it so my uncle, my aunt and Ellen came over yesterday to help her put her room back together.

Stanley, Robert and Corinne are going to come down on Friday night and on Saturday we're going to go to the Gilroy outlets.  We don't usually see Robert very much but my brother told him that if he did not come out to pick out his school clothes that we would take them out that we would pick them out for him and you know how finicky teenagers are?

Today we went to my new favorite place and I got some eggplant and then we went to Home Depot to get some tomato worm repellent for my mom's tomatoes.  After that Brodie and I walked down to the park, only about four blocks, and Lulu drove down to meet us.  We ran around the park for a little bit and try to get Brodie to chase the ball.  It's funny because when she's here at the house she gets all reved up and wants to play but when we take her to the park she will catch the ball a few times and then take it and go under a tree and try to prop it.  Dogs are so funny.

No comments: