Saturday, October 27, 2007

Santa Cruz

Today I was supposed to go to a support group in Los Gatos but I didn't make it.  Lulu is filling in for her cousin, Gracie, who had surgery and wasn't able to get here until noon, that's when the support group started.

I went to Eastridge Mall to get a toe ring sized because it was too big, they told me that it would be ready on Monday.  While I was there I went to Clare's and got a couple of ankle bracelets with matching toe rings.

Tomorrow I'm going to Santa Cruz with Angie, Rosie and my mom.  I haven't been there for several weeks and I hear there's a lot of progress being made.  The roof is on, that is a big relief because it looks like it's going to start raining, and the stairs are put in so my mom can see what her upstairs apartment is going to be like.  I'm so excited that I cannot sleep.

I'm trying to drink a lot of water because I've had a real dull headache the last couple of days and I think I have a bladder infection.  My whole body, or what I can feel of it, feels like a million pins are sticking in me and everything hurts. sometimes I just get tired of drinking water all the time but I need to make myself do it anyway.  I haven't been drinking my juice in the morning and I can really feel it.  I have a pressure sore and two really big blisters on my foot and ankle.  In order to lay on my side I need to strap my leg and see if you don't do it just right I end up getting blisters.

I worked with Brodie for a little bit today and she did really good, I just need to keep it up and I plan to.

No comments: