Friday, October 19, 2007

Fabric

Today I went to Beverly's fabric to get some material for my headboard and footboard.  It doesn't look too hard when they do it on TV and a couple of the ladies at Beverly's fabric were a big help so I think it can be done.

Hopefully by tomorrow I can get the rest of the Halloween decorations up so I can finally get all of these boxes out of my living room.

Tomorrow Aunt Kathy is going to come over and finally finalize my will.  A friend of hers is a notary so she's going to come by so we can get that out of the way and after that it looks like finally it will be downhill.

I just have to sell this place and sell my mom's place hopefully by the end of this year and by February or March we will be in our new place.  I think my mom is excited about living in the two-bedroom apartment above the house and I think she's going to be really happy there.

No comments: