Friday, November 9, 2007

Pressure sores and blisters

This has been a really busy week and it has gone by so fast.  Yesterday I had an appointment with Tony to get my SP tube changed.  While I was there I had him take a sample of my urine to see if I have a bladder infection and sure enough I did so he sent it to the lab and I go back tomorrow to see what they're going to do for me.  Also while I was there I made an appointment to see Nancy so she could help me heal some blisters that I got.

I was going to get up today to go to Beverly's fabric and get some material, they are having a big closeout sale, but I thought it would be better to just stay in bed and try to give my pressure sores and my blisters a rest.  I got a muscle stimulator so I put that on my blisters for a while today along with the healing lamp and it looks like they're healing pretty good.  I got the muscle stimulator to see if I can tone up my leg and stomach muscles, since I'm trying to lose some weight and eat better I want to see if I can tone everything up.

No comments: